We offer a complete service of spa closing and preparing it for winter.
- Unplugging of the pipes
- Removal of the pump if needed
- Complete removal of the water
- Installation of winter protection tools
- Air blowing of the pipes and motor(s)
- Drying of the spa
- Draining of the spa
Once the call is placed at Pools and Spas Poseidon, specially trained technicians will come to your home and close your pool on the chosen date. We begin by emptying the pool to 6 inches below the jets with the help of our pump that empties very rapidly.
First we start by cutting power to the spa. We than empty it with the help of our pump and remove cartridge(s), toys, perfumes and chlorinator. The water is conducted in a canal with going through your filtration system.
Then we open your front panel. This helps us purging the water completely. We then remove the water with an air compressor that we use in each and every pipe, jet, pump and drain. We do this by unplugging connecting pipes and insure the spa is dry. In some cases, we add antifreeze to be sure the spa is well closed.
We replug the whole filtration system; the spa is ready to be filled and started at the beginning of the next season. We dry the spa completely and reinstall the panel(s).
Finally we install a foam bloc in the bottom of the spa (helping the cover to resist to the weight of accumulated snow), put the cover back in place and install the protecting cover.
Available is certain closing options (small fee could apply on some items)
- Unplug all the spa accessories.
- Use of protecting products to clean the pipes and the bottom of the spa.
- Cleansing of the cartridge: we take your cartridge back to our location, deep cleaning of the filter for 24 hours and we deliver it back to your home afterwards.
The service done by professionals will insure that your pool will live through the winter without any breakage and leaks thus keeping your pool in perfect condition for the years to come. Piece of mind guaranteed!
Contact-us at 450-468-7378 or by email at email@example.com