In order that an appointment is not postponed, the client must make the facilities accessible so that the technician is able to work. It is important to take out all the necessary equipment associated with the pool and/or spa in order to avoid extra fees during a service call at your residence. In addition, it is important to inform us 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel your appointment.
The client should carefully read the site visit report, inspect the work that was performed, and report all defects in labour or materials in the 3 days following the service call for the pool and/or spa. We will otherwise consider that you are completely satisfied and no adjustments will be provided. Unless otherwise specified and without prejudice, the company warranties their work against all defects or all workmanship for a period of three (3) months following the end of the work. The materials, equipment and accessories installed by the company are covered respectively by the original manufacturer’s warranty.
The company assumes no responsibility with respect to damages caused:
- By all water leaks arising from perforation of the pool liner.
- By water which might accumulate between the pool liner and the wall due to too high ground water pressure.
- By the pool being pushed out of the ground due to too high ground water pressure.
- By all natural breakage encountered while performing the work.
- By all folds or breakage of the pool liner.
- To the ground, grass, bushes, walkways, garage entry, patios, fences and others while work is being performed.
- To all wells, septic tanks, gas lines, electric lines, oil reservoirs or other underground obstacles if their presence was not divulged in writing to the Merchant by the Client before the work has begun.
On the date set for maintenance, the client must:
- Make their facilities fully accessible so that the technician can work.
- Carefully read the work site visit report and inform us immediately of any problem.
- Perform all tasks that need to be done when indicated.
Service charges do not include:
- The cost of parts that need to be replaced.
- The addition of chemicals for water quality such as: pH, alkalinity and hardness.
- The cost of pumping overflow water once the pool is winterized.
- Electrical work and plumbing.
- Filling the pool or spa.
The client releases Piscines et Spas POSEIDON from all responsibilities for all damages caused to the pool deck garden shed, and the grounds in the execution of the work described on the bill.
We would like to remind you that bills are payable UPON RECEIPT. It is important to pay your bill in a timely manner. We accept payment by cheque, credit card, cash or Interac.
4 Methods of Payment
- On site : Cheque, credit card (Visa/Master Card) and cash
- In the store : Cheque, credit card (Visa/Master Card), Interac and cash
- By phone : Credit card (Visa/Master Card)
- By mail : Cheque
Any balance owed by the client under the terms of the contract carry interest charges of twenty-four percent (24%) per annum, as well as an administrative charge of twenty dollars (20$) per month, as of the expiry date for terms of payment agreed upon with the Client.
For all other information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Piscines et Spas POSEIDON Team