Micron Side Mount Deep bed Filters - Waterco
Manufactured from the highest grade of non corrosive materials and employing the latest in fibreglass winding technology, Micron fibreglass filters are designed and built for many years of trouble free operation.
Enhanced deep filter bed filtration and increased dirt capacity. The filter’s 1000mm media bed ensures that finer dirt particles and colloidal substances are retained to a far greater level than a filter with a shallower bed depth.
The filter's greater bed depth permits efficient use of mixed bed filter media and water treatment media such as granular activated carbon.
- Fibreglass wound tank, UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Hydraulically balanced laterals to maximise water flow and filtration
- Optional six position Multiport valve with sight glass and quick connect half unions
- Available in filter areas of 0.87m2 to 3.14m2
- Pressure rated at 250 kPa (36 psi), 400 kPa (58 psi), 600 kPa (87psi) and up to 800 kPa (116 psi)
- Maximum working temperature of 50°C (122°F)