System 2 cartdrige filter by pentair
PLM SERIES FILTERS
Sta-Rite's modular media filtration is the perfect match for both the inground and aboveground pool markets. Advances in media technology and balanced flow design provide dirt-loading capabilities up to 15 times greater than sand filters of equivalent size. Virtually maintenance-free operation for today's pool owner. The small diameter footprint makes the System:2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. The interchangeable ports provide multiple plumbing options.
Modular Filter Tanks allow for quick change of filter media without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting.
- NSF listed
- Typical Installation – Aboveground pools, inground pools, and inground hot tubs
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Easy Access – Posi-Ring® locking ring provides fast access to tank internals
- Innovative Deisgn - The innovative balanced flow design first introduced with the System:3 Mod Media filter is now available in the smaller System:2 filter, virtually maintenance-free operation for pools of all sizes.
- Low Maintenance – Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Large Drain Plug – Filter includes 2" NPT Drain ports, which are provided with reducer bushing and 1-1/2" drain plug
NOTE: No backwash valve required.
NOTE: Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum
operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).
Models: PLM200 & PLM300