Clear and Comfort CW 300 System
Clear Comfort's advanced oxidation-based oxidation disinfection systems (OOPs) help your facilities achieve the best air and water quality in a simple, economical and sustainable way.
By stabilizing chlorine levels with the Clear Comfort Pool Water Treatment System, your customers can enjoy clean, clear, fresh water without all the toxic byproducts of disinfection.
- Superior combined chlorine reduction
Reduces harmful combined chlorine and provides the best water and air quality that UV pool systems can’t, all while reducing chemical costs – instead of increasing them.
- Save 30% to 50% of chemical use
Our patented and industry-leading direct hydroxyl injection AOP enables you to reduce 30% to 50% of chlorine, enzymes and other chemicals.
- Proven to reduce 99.99% of Crypto
Protect your swimmers, staff and reputation with effective secondary supplemental that’s university laboratory proven to kill 99.99% of chlorine-resistant Cryptosporidium.
- A risk-free investment
Clear and Comfort CW 300 pool systems have low chemical content.
Powerful Disinfection Made Simple
Clear Comfort’s commercial pool and spa disinfection systems are the easiest advanced oxidation (AOP) to install and operate while helping your facility:
- Reduce 30% - 50% of chlorine use
- Reduce 50% - 90% of chloramines
- Reduce 99.99% of Cryptosporidium
- Achieve more and spend less
- Commercial water treatment capability from spas to water parks
- 5-year system warranty
- Simple Venturi installation
- Automation-ready integration
- Compatible with existing equipment
- Operating voltage: 120V or 240V
- Certifications: ANSI/NSF 50 | UL 1563 | EPA Section 7 FIFRA Act