In order not to postpone your appointment, the customer must make his facilities accessible so that the technician can work. It is important to take out all necessary equipment attached to the pool and / or spa to avoid extra charges when requesting a service at your home. Please, notify us 24 hours in advance for any cancellation of appointments.
The customer must carefully read the inspection report and inspect the work that has been done and report any defect in the labor or material within 3 days. Otherwise the work will be considered to your satisfaction and no adjustment will be made. Unless otherwise specified and subject to any conditions, the company warranty against any defect or defective work is for a period of 90 days following the completion of the work. The equipment and the accessories installed by the company are covered by the original guarantee of their respective manufacturers.
The customer allows the company to:
- Use the water and hose of the house.
- Use electrical outlets and electricity.
- Access his backyard.
- Discharge water into the nearby rain or sewer channel.
The company disclaims all liability for damage caused by:
- Any leakage of water resulting from the perforation of the pool liner.
- Water that could accumulate between the liner and the wall due to too much groundwater pressure (hydrostatic pressure).
- By lifting the pool due to too much groundwater pressure (hydrostatic pressure).
- By any natural problem incurred during the execution of the works.
- By any folds or breakage of the pool liner.
- On the ground, grass, shrubs, sidewalks, driveway, patios, fences and others during the work.
- At any sump, septic tank, gas line, electrical line, oil tank or other underground obstacle if their presence has not been disclosed in writing to the company by the Customer prior to the commencement of the work.
On the date set for the appointment, the customer must:
- Make accessible his equipment so that the technician can work with ease.
- Read the visit report carefully and report any problem immediately.
- Perform the tasks to be done when they are indicated.
The service charge does not include:
- The cost of parts that need to be replaced.
- The addition of chemicals for water quality such as: pH, alkalinity and hardness (if not included).
- The cost of pumping overflow when the pool as already been winterize.
- Electrical and plumbing work.
- The filling of the pool or spa.
The customer relieves Pools and Spas POSEIDON from all responsibility regarding any damage to the sidewalk, shed and lot in the performance of the work described on the invoice.
Therefore, POSEIDON has no information on the quality of the construction and installation and cannot guarantee to the customer the state of its swimming pool and / or its spa, in particular that there is no defect of construction or no cracks and therefore cannot be held responsible.