Saline C 6.0 Commercial Salt System
The Saline C® 6.0, NSF-certified salt chlorinator is designed to produce up to 6 lbs of chlorine per day. It can respond to the sanitation needs of a medium size pool up to a very large commercial pool. This compact system is comprised of a transparent large wafer chlorine generating cell and a control box. One single cell is required for this system. The system is therefore high performance and easy to use. The design of the Saline C® 6.0 system allows the pool manager to benefit from a salt water pool with a minimum of maintenance and the ability to reduce the consumption of sanitizer by 60%.
To increase the performance of the system, it is necessary to combine the salt system with an automated pH/ORP control system.
- Can be installed for an outdoor pool of 60 000 gallons or an indoor pool of 90 000 gallons.
- Compact design with a single chlorine generating cell
- Commercial grade and easy to inspect with a transparent vessel
- Reversal of polarities for a clean cell
- Easy to remove generating wafers
- Reduce consumption of chemicals by 40 to 60% compared to calcium hypochlorite
- NSF certified
- High performance and easy to use