CERTIFIED POOL/SPA OPERATOR (CPO)
The Certified Pool/Spa Operator (CPO) certification program teaches all the skills necessary for pool and spa operation. It covers necessary calculations, rules and regulations and different techniques. This certification has been recognized since 1972 and has proven its worth. The CPO certification is issued by the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF). Les Piscines et Spas POSEIDON has a NSPF certified instructor who teaches the course. The goal of this certification program is to better educate the pool industry and reduce associated risks.
The course is given over 2 days with an exam at the end.
Target audience for this course
- Aquatics facilities manager (Condominium, Municipality, School)
- Pool manager (Sports centre, health centre, spa, wading pool)
- Life guard
- Specialized businesses or residential and commercial pool and spa retailers (service technician, builder, manufacturer, pool manager and retailer)
- Maintenance workers (Hotel, School, Condo, Sports centre, Camping, Health Centre)
- Two full days of in-class instruction.
- Learning through PowerPoint presentations, in-class exercises, and printed handouts for better comprehension.
- Exam at the end of the course (multiple choice).
- Wallet card and cerificate upon successful completion of the course.
- Reference manual provided.
- You need to bring a calculator.
- Lunch provided (breakfast, diner and lodging as needed are not included).
- Minimum of 10 students and maximum of 25 students per training course.
- Management of pools and spas
- Regulations, standards and directives
- Essential calculations for pool and spa
- Contamination of water pools
- Disingection, sanitation and control system
- Balance and water chemistry
- Problem of water in swimming pools and spas
- Chemical test
- Dosage and chemical control
- Water circulation
- Filtration of pools and spas
- Heating and air circulation
- Spa operations, therapeuthic pool and whirlpool tub
- Security of the building
- Conservation register
- Maintenance systems
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Renovation and installation design
Date of the next CPO certification course :
Class in French
- On request for the year 2019
- To come up: April 2020, Brossard, QC J4Y 0B3
- Group course (rewarding experience)
- Price : 455$ plus tax
- For reservation call us at (450) 468-7378 or by email : email@example.com
- Special pricing for registration of more than one student of the same company
Custom training programs allow key personnel to refresh their knowledge and techniques on proper operation of a pool or spa. This training course can also be used to train new personnel.
Training can be focused on :
- Water quality and analysis
- Adding chemical products
- Handling and storage of chemical products
- Daily maintenance of pool or spa
- How to design and follow a record book
- Designing a maintenance plan
- Beginning of season opening
- End of season closing
- Risk analysis
- Other topics on demand
Book now your pool or spa opening service.Make an appointment