HydroRite UV03 system - Hayward
Hayward's HydroRite UVO3 sets a new standard in water quality, using UV, ozone and advanced oxidants to significantly reduce contaminants. Used as an additional system, HydroRite is NSF certified and makes it easier and more affordable than ever to provide your facility with the most advanced ozone and UV systems in the ozone system the industry has ever seen.
• Recommended by the CDC Model Aquatic Health Code
• Advanced water treatment system combining 3 powerful treatments
• Reduces irritant by-products by 50% or more, improving indoor air quality
• Reduces global use of chemicals by 50% and chlorine demand
or more, reducing operating costs and extending the life of salt
• NSF / ANSI Standard 50 Certified
For maximum efficiency and maximum control, HydroRite UVO3 is the ideal complement to the Saline C Series and our CAT pH / ORP / TDS controllers, such as the new CAT 5500.® When these products are installed together Complete treatment becomes an automated water quality solution. Operators and commercial pool managers can also take advantage of the convenience of remote monitoring (now including conductivity / NaCl) and audit tracking of multiple pools via PoolComm.