Ozone System, DEL Ozone
An ozone generating system by DEL Ozone is an ideal complement to a pool sanitizing program. The oxygen that we breathe is made up of two atoms (O2). When this oxygen is circulated through an electric field it is transformed into ozone (O3). When ozone makes contact with bacteria, the third atom is freed and kills the bacteria instantly. In this way water is purified. The ozone is turned back into normal oxygen, which is harmless. A venturi system is installed after the filter and in this way ozone is injected into the pool to do its work. However, chlorine must continue to be added to the pool to have a residual level to kill harmful microorganisms during bathing.
- Ozone is one of nature's best oxidizers. It is 200 times more powerful than chlorine
- Ozone eliminate substances that chlorine is unable to eliminate such as humain body fluids, cosmetics, diverse organic matter ans certain dissolved metallic substances like iron and manganese
- Prevents the formation of chloramines in the water and destroys chloramines if they are present.
- The DEL Ozone system produces no contaminants or residues.
- Works well in cold water.
- Effective against diverse microorganisms such as E. coli and others.
- Well known as an antimicrobial disinfectant.
- Ozone is recognized as not harmful to health or the environment when the right product is used in a pool system