"V-Pump" submersible pump
No Moving Parts : There is no motor to oil or propeller to break. The V-Pump utilizes water pressure from a standard garden hose to suck mud and water from any flooded area.
No electricity : The V-Pump's innovative design uses water pressure from a standard garden hose to build suction.
Costs only a fraction of a standard electric submersible pump. Keep the extra money in the same back pocket as your V-Pump.
- Will move unwanted liquids and mud up to 1200 gal per hour
- No electricity needed; the innovative design uses water pressure from a garden hose to build suction
- Easily connects to your garden hose with the provided garden hose adaptor
- No inlet screen means no straining; The Venturi Pump is capable of pumping solid materials such as small leaves, pebbles and other debris without clogging
- 1 part water in, 4 parts water out