After the closing of the spa, you should:
- Clean your cartridges during winter and store them until next season.
- Store all accessories that have been left outside in a location where you can easily find them at the beginning of the next season.
- Cut the power for the spa, using your house main panel.
- Remove snow regularly and never let it build up on your cover. A snow brush is the ideal tool to use.
- Make sure the protective cover stays in place at all times.
- Observe your spa during the winter and report any unusual phenomenon to your spa specialist; POSEIDON (ex. unusual noise coming from your spa, ice formation in the spa, sagging cover, protective cover has been removed, etc ...).
- Never break the ice on your spa, you may damage the cover.
- Do not walk on the spa during the winter.
- Store chemicals and water tester in a cool, dry place protected from the harsh weather condition.
- In the spring or when weather allows it, call POSEIDON for the opening.
For more tips, visit our website at www.psposeidon.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if there is a problem or if you have any additional questions.
See you soon!
Have a great winter!
From your pool and spa specialist, POSEIDON